Thursday 13 June 2013

People Who Have Inspired Me: Sally Joseph

Sally Joseph is a Clinical Nutritionist, Health and Wellness Coach and author of the "Eat Yourself Healthy in 28 Days" program. Sally has an inspiring story of recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus SLE and Hashimoto's - under active hypothyroiditis, all by changing her diet.


This is where it all really got started for me. I had never before followed a diet or eating plan. I thought I was pretty healthy but this program was a real training process for me. Sally teaches not only about eating well but about the importance of eating for a healthy digestive system. She also has some interesting things to say about sugar, cow's dairy, gluten and coffee. The program is a detox and ongoing eating plan. It was certainly challenging at times but I'm so glad I did it. Find out more at http://www.sallyjoseph.com.au/


~ take every opportunity to put the good stuff in ~

This blog is about me, what I'm doing, what's working for me, and what's not. It includes my experiences and opinions. It is for general information only and is in no way intended to replace the advice of a health care professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment